UN (United Nations) Coding for our 10 Litre DG (Dangerous Goods) Bucket
Profile is a leading manufacturer of plastic packaging to the Australian food, coatings and fertiliser industries.
Profile’s 10 L dangerous goods bucket enjoys a good reputation for quality and reliability in the market place. It is a legislative requirement that buckets used for storage of dangerous goods have ‘coding’ on them to assist;
- Manufacturers and end-users in determining product suitability.
- The transport of goods in a correct and safe manner.
Our 10L DG bucket – has been tested and certified for Dangerous Goods use, and contains relevant information as required by Australian Dangerous Goods Code ().
Feel free to contact our friendly sales team on (08) 9309 3099 or via email; email@example.com for more information about this product, as well as others that are part of our extensive range.
Profile is an Australian owned manufacturer which offers quality products, and great customer service. We’re not an importer, so your on-going support assists us all.
- Profile Injection Molding is an Plastic bucket ...
- Plastic containers are ubiquitous either as sin...
- Profile is a leading manufacturer of plastic pa...